How do you elevate the profile of a small financial services company that competes directly with the industry’s biggest players? And how do you achieve this when the company has no strategic plan?
We worked with the company’s new president and his management team to create a collaborative planning process that engaged employees in the right way at the right time. The executive team was brought into a facilitated collaborative planning process that allowed them to formulate a vision and workable strategies. We then engaged employees in Action Planning workshops to develop detailed plans, and created a monitoring and reporting system for tracking implementation. Nine months later, we re-engaged the executive team and action teams on the next phase of the Rolling 18-Month Strategic Planning exercise.
- High employee engagement through the collaborative planning process
- Successful entry into a completely new service area
- Increased sales and profitability
- Promotion for the President within the parent company
- New and challenging assignments for many of the management team within the parent organization